Confidence is very important to become successful in social as well as working lives. So today we are going to share with you more than 12 killer ways of how to be confident.
“All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.” –Any genius
I personally use them all in my own life so all tips are based on my personal expereinces. These all are works effectively for me and I am sure they will work for you also.
A good Confidence level helps us to overcome our fears but before I share all ways to increase confidence First I want to share How confidence is produced? then I will go through How to build confidence.
Confidence Is Directly related to our self esteem .How you see yourself in your eyes is Indirectly build confidence in yourself.
If you will change your point of view for yourself it is possible to build a killer self confidence.
A good level of confidence feels us good as well as helps you seize potential opportunities, take more chances, and make that big change or take the next step in your life and career.
Life is crazy, busy, and beautiful. Figuring out how to be more confident is just part of the journey to acquire this powerful feeling.
confidence isn’t something that arrives at birth. It’s a skill, one that can be developed like any other skill, through intentional practice.It is very important also for If you don’t believe in yourself, how can others believe in you?
Confidence is a feeling. An emotional state and a state of mind. Which feels us like a super hero we need confidence to face many different and complex situations on life.
We all have crises of confidence. Times we are self-conscious and moments of self-doubt. And, if your lack of confidence is keeping you in a bad job or poor relationship — or keeping you from moving forward in your life or career, you’re not alone.
Where Does a good confidence can help you?
If you want to go on a date with someone, you have to ask them out,This is just one common condition there could be any where we need to end fears.Such as When you ask your boss for promotion, When there is a show in stage like this everywhere we need a good confidence.
How a low confidence affect our lives?
We all know that if we will not taking actions we could not acheive anything For any success we would take actions consistently.
The hard part isn’t knowing WHAT to do. The hard part is actually doing it. And that’s where confidence makes all the difference.
Because when you lack of confidence, you don’t take action.
You want to meet new people. But you’re too shy to start a conversation. Or you’re just worried that people will think you’re weird.
And it’s a shame. Most people don’t do the things they want to do. Not because they don’t know how. Not because they’re not smart enough… but because they lack the confidence.
You want to speak up in a large group. But you stay silent because you’re afraid to get shut down.
Confidence Leads to Action, Action Leads to Success.So we are going end all of these shame or fears .
Now you will become more confident.
What do you need to develop self-confidence naturally?
First factor about confidence is, Confidence is like the granddaddy of all self-development. More you will develop yourself in any field this will help you to increase self-esteem and you will become more confident.
Another factor for confidence is, our point of view to see ourselves. Our mind fall ourself down every time for any situation, we need to change our perspective to see ourself.
But there are many other ways also which can help us to increase our confidence.
How to be more confident?
- Dress nicely – Our dress directly affects our confidence you can wear a dress which is different than others.if you dress nicely, you’ll feel good about yourself. You’ll feel successful and presentable and ready to tackle the world. Good dressing doesn’t mean a costly dress it just means a dress which you like most or a dress which is different than casual ones.
- Think positive to overcome your negativity bias – Mostly we focus on things we’ve done wrong This is a bad habit. We gradually decrease ourselves in our eyes we should always think positively about every situation and forget those things where anyone remembers your bad things.No one is perfect here everyone has some bad habits.
- Remember You Are Smarter than other – Affirmation is a technique which is proved scientifically. In affirmation we manipulate ourselves by talking one thing daily. If you will talk to yourself that “I am smarter than others” daily. This will gradually increase your self-esteem and make you more confident.
- Photoshop your self-image – We have a mental picture of ourselves, and it determines how confident we are in ourselves. Test your photoshop skill on yourself change, create new photos from time to time when you created a new grooming once, Feel pride on yourself celebrate yourself give backslapping This will create a good self-image in our mind also. Our self-image means so much to us, more than we often realize.
- Stop Comparing Yourself – Everyone is born and grows in different environments different life situations. So everyone is a different person if you will compare yourself with others for every situation you will find someone is better then you. This will again decrease your confidence levels so stop comparing yourself with others.
- Overcome self-doubt – Doubting is the greatest enemy of confidence as I said before Everyone is born and grows in different environments different life situations. So everyone is a different person. If you will doubt yourself by seeing others abilities you will decrease your self-confidence. When you assume a victim mentality, you are no longer resilient to life’s inevitable obstacles and roadblocks.
- Set small goals and achieve it – A chemical that produces a high feel in our mind is released when you achieve anything. So set small goals in your mind and achieve it this will gradually happy you and increase your self-esteem. If you want to achieve any bigger goal you can break them into smaller also when you will achieve your goals as well as your self-confidence will also be increased.
- Focus on solutions – Focusing on problems creates anxiety and stress. Rather than focus on solutions we should focus on solutions to our problem when we perfectly find a great solution this will gradually increase our self-confidence. So Don’t be a complainer who always focuses on problems focus on solutions.
- Be grateful – You should always be grateful for everything you have or everything others gave you . Being grateful in nature is a very humbling activity. This feels us pride and more confidence so we should always be grateful for everything you have. Many people wished things you already have. Be grateful is a very positive and rewarding activity that will improve your self-image.
- Smile – Smile spreads positivity to us and our surroundings. A slow smile feels me better and helps me to be kinder to others as well. And this will also create your positive image on others. So you should wear a slow smile on your face when you are surrounded by peoples.
- Increase your knowledge regularly – Empower yourself with knowledge is the best strategy. By becoming more knowledgeable, you’ll be more confident. If you will create a great knowledge base this will never fall you down. Today internet is such a big resource to gain knowledge. We can be masters in any field with the internet so you should take advantage of this great resource to make your life better.
- Exercise – Exercise will make your body and senses active and you will feel refreshed if you do exercises daily . This will shape your body and create a different level of confidence in yourself. You can take a simple walk create a habit for that.
- Join a sport club/team – Create a habit to play your favorite sport daily when you achieve there something this will create a new level of confidence. Don’t focus on criticism we all face them in every field.we should always ignore them and if they are telling us our mistake then this is not criticizing actually these peoples can make us more good player so always understand that mistake and try to overcome that.
Remember that effect of these tips is directly depends on your actions so don’t become fearfull while applying them.
I hope these tips help you to be confident. Check these interesting topics also.