Today We will Differentiate good friends vs toxic friends. We will understand who is a good friend to us. Who is your real friend or who is really a worthy friend who is capable of your belief?
We all know the phrase a friend in need is a friend indeed.
But did you know the difference between good friends and toxic friends? Well? We all have that one friend who indirectlly or directlly did not worth our believe.
Who’s bad-tempered a little jealous and somewhat conceited? Do you think he or she is a true friend to you?
Let’s see today
We’ve got 10 major differences between good friends and toxic friends that you should consider and don’t forget to hit that Facebook page thumbs up button.
Good friends vs Toxic Friends
- It’s important for us, number 1 good friends celebrate your success They’re really happy with your promotion at work your new relationships or even your new shiny car.
They’ll be the first to call you and say hey well-done Congratulations. Let’s go out and celebrate. They’re always very proud of,
Your toxic friends get jealous of your achievements even your smallest Achievements enrage them, they cannot put up with the idea that someone’s business is going well.
They can like your photos on Instagram, but when you meet them in person. It’s easy to notice. They’re jealous of you. It’s literally written on their faces.
- Good friends know the importance of your alone time — Sometimes we all can’t stand the hustle and bustle of big cities,
So we need our private time to spend this time on meditating thinking reading good books or walking our true friends understand this and Never get offended even if we cancel weekend plans with them.
Toxic friends try to occupy all your time. They’re like spiders. They literally need all your time and attention.
They easily get offended when you want to spend some time alone and complain about you to others. You always feel guilty when you say no to them.
- Number three good friends are caring and empathetic — they say wow you look great even if you have bed hair and are wearing a rubble t-shirt.
They never judge your appearance, and they always know how to cheer you up.
Toxic friends judge and criticize you oh. Where’d you get that weird hat you look terrible they never miss an opportunity to point out your shortcomings even the smallest ones.
They hide behind the phrase I just want to help you, but they don’t help at all. They make you feel awkward.
- Good friends respect you and value your friendship — You’re a very important person for them.
So they know how to argue without being personal also if something goes wrong when you travel together, they’ll just laugh at all the troubles.
Toxic friends lose their tempers easily they can even shout at you in front of other friends or in public.
If something goes wrong or not according to their plan they lose their temper very quickly and become a monster.
- Good friends enjoy exchanging opinions — They’re interested in your opinion and always listen to you if they disagree with you.
I’ll express it in the mildest form.
Toxic friends only want to win an argument.
They hardly reckon with your opinion because they think that only they are right and they try to prove it by any means.
- Good friends believe your words well of course — They won’t believe you if you say you’re moving to mars next weekend.
But they usually believe all your stories when you tell them something interesting for instance from documentaries.
They believe every word. Toxic friends doubt everything you say, they’re like. Are you sure? I think it’s better than ask google.
No matter what you say they always want to double-check.
- Good friends, call you because they miss you — How was your day is everything okay? If you miss your class or work, they’ll be the first to call to ask whether you’re alright.
They miss you, and they worry about you .Toxic friends find you only when they need your help hey, can you pick me up right now? Help me with my work walk. My dog. No, come on world friends
- Good friends accept you the way you are — Even if you wear all bright colors together sing on the streets or spend all your weekends riding a canoe They appreciate your wings.
They don’t care they love you Toxic friends try to change and control you they always say something like what’s better for you is or you have to try this.
They find it hard to reconcile themselves with your lifestyle. Let’s be honest their advice is so.
- Good friends know that everyone has their friends, and they won’t judge you for that — They might even become good friends with your other friends if you introduce them to each other if not.
They’ll still respect the fact that you like to spend time with your other friends and colleagues.
Toxic friends don’t like your other friends remember they’re like spiders. They don’t want to share you with other people and even with your family. They always want to be the center of your life.
- Good friends know how to keep a secret — If you tell them please don’t tell anyone they’ll take it seriously don’t worry your secrets won’t fly around the world
Toxic friends say things they shouldn’t say and they always add. I shouldn’t have told you this if your friend tells you other secrets it means he or she would spread your secrets as well
Just avoid their company gossip is not the best pastime.
so Have you recognized some of your friends?
If no then you should change your friend circle and start making new friends.
Share this article with those who you consider your best friend ever and if you’re visiting this site for the first time don’t forget to like our FB page.
Also check these interesting topics.